Sunday 24 July 2016

15,000 views for Lair of Sword and Sorcery!


I can't believe LoSS made it here so soon! 15,000 views!

Time for another benchmark roundup!


Spooky Room Productions has been publishing LoSS for 1 year and 9 months, not even up to 2 years yet!
210 Posts of updates and fun!
5 Issues of LoSS have been released, with number 6 around the corner! 
15,000 views (Woot!)
190 followers (The people who made it happen!)
6 Pay what you want pdfs available on DriveThruRPG
1 compilation of issues 1-5 available in print from Lulu.com
726 issues downloaded from DriveThruRPG. Wow I've never added them all up before!
65 issues downloaded from Gumroad. This one was surprising since some of these date from after I started on Drive Thru RPG. Guess I'll keep updating the Gumroad releases.
100's of hardcopy issues are spread throughout the world, I've printed and distributed so many I just can't keep track anymore!
1 Convention so far in 2016. And hopefully many more to come!

Thanks to all the fans of LoSS!

And special thanks to +Adam Muszkiewicz +Donn Stroud +Raymond Saulnier +Mike Evans +kreg Mosier +avantpulp for all the things you've helped me with over my time on Google+

~Ripley


No comments:

Post a Comment