Wednesday 1 April 2015

Veteran art is moving!

Veteran Art is really moving!
Grabbed a blue marker today to shade some of the inks and it's a real shame the issues are in black and white.
Big blue areas of colour filling in linework is feels just so...right.
I try to attack every picture with the words "Awesome", "Kartharka", and "wizard van" in my head.
Results vary but some of the stuff cooking along now is really hitting my sweet spots in between "bitchin cool" and "my that's a fine rendering of some sword and sorcery action".

Long weekends coming so maybe we'll be moving to painting by next week!

Issues really coming together, I won't be foolish enough to stick a date on it but soon, soon...

May you all strike platinum and retire to the Summerlands!

~Ripley

No comments:

Post a Comment