Sunday 2 August 2015

5000 Views!

5000 Views

Sorry if there's not much fanfare but this one kind of snuck up on me.

Thanks to all the loyal Blood Reavers who follow the LOSS Hub.

Most especially to +Adam Muszkiewicz and +kreg Mosier both for being so welcoming to Google Plus to a new guy on the rpg scene.

Also huge thanks to some time player and all the time supporter of Loss +Raymond Saulnier, for getting LOSS into comic hunter in Moncton as well as finnally getting LOSS RPGgeek.com.

Speaking of Rpggeek.com if anyone could head on over and post a review or give the game a rating it would be much appreciated.

Also I have been unable to add the LOSS website to the descriptions on rpggeek so if someone could do that I would be most grateful.

And don't forget to send me an email at spookyroomproductions@gmail.com if you want to get in on the online LOSS game at roll20.net.

Game is tentatively going to be on Saturdays, twice a month. At about noon my local time (atlantic standard time I believe).

~Ripley

No comments:

Post a Comment