Saturday 30 July 2016

The "Back of the Box" Text

(click the pic for a full size view)

I'll get to that picture up there in just a second.

First of all...Zhaan is done! Kind of...




The print version is all ready to print off proofs next week and then it's off to Drive Thru RPG for review and proof copies and all that.
While that's happening I'll be finishing up all the multimedia for the PDF download, links, music, videos, all the good stuff.

Now about that picture...

Back of the Box...

I've been wanting to do a "Back of the Box" type ad for awhile, and the back cover of Zhaan is just the place for it!

Been thinking about playing Lair but haven't been sure if it's for you? Click the pic and read the full size version.

Consider this the beginning of the advertising for Zhaan, you'll be hearing alot about it in the next couple of weeks.

If you'd like to know the minute Zhaan is available to buy then please follow me at +Ripley Stonebrook

Or, if you like the facebooks at "Lair of Sword and Sorcery"

And to all my super followers, please share this one like it's hot, I'd love to get out to a wider audience before Zhaan arrives.
(shameless plugging I know, but you gotta go for it, ya know?)

Off to the Studio!
~Ripley



No comments:

Post a Comment