Thursday 12 March 2015

Hard Writing Done, more updates soon...

All the hard writing is done for the Veteran Issue
First draft is ready with all the rules, background, skills etc.
Still have to take another pass through to edit, rearrange and add some more Kartharka Flair.
But it's all officially if the molding stage now.
So, I can continue with the community updates, the campaign reports, some more articles on gameplay, and a whole list of other things I have to post about.
Hopefully come the weekend I can put a big dent in my "things to post" backlog.
Going straight into Art now for the next week, but luckily I have a few people willing to step up and submit some art.
Of course you never know how much of that will come through in time for the issue...

I also need to come up with a few things for the characters to do after they finish the Blind Burrower campaign. I have an idea for a couple of things on their way back home to Stroh Branoch, but I don't want to give too much away.

I also wanted to send out a big thanks to +Adam Muszkiewicz for the shoutout at +Drink Spin Run - An RPG Talk Show Podcast  as well as Dispatches from Kickassistan.
Much thanks!

For the rest of you, hold tight, more awesomeness is coming! 

~Ripley


No comments:

Post a Comment