Saturday 9 May 2015

Home game...

For those of you in my home game, This next story is fantastic! The demon boards aren't as intricate but the contents are chock full of adventure! And for those of you that really like the multilevel lairs there's a couple of those too in here.

My new templates work great! I'm going to post them after making a few updates. Need to add few things (movement and enemy rank!) as well as moving around a few things from the back to the front and vice versa.

But the main objective of the sheets still holds up. Create a lair in an hour, complete with balanced encounters, multilevel areas, unique areas, enemies and items. Oh and they all have to fit into a larger campaign and each "Lair" must be completely optional to allow players the ability to roam free.

This last bit is really helped out with the story worksheet. Worked great on the first try! I wish I had made these kind of templates up back in my Call of Cthulhu days, would have saved a lot of time.

Once I complete this next batch of Lairs I'll put the files up for download, and I think you'll really like them.
Also for all you OSR people, they could be fairly easily adapted for your own uses. I'll post a version with OSR stat blocks if you guys request it.

May Saturday find you all drenched to the elbows in your enemies blood, or doing yard work, whatever.

~Ripley


No comments:

Post a Comment