Sunday 22 February 2015

50 Posts, 5 months, 900 views, 12 pages, 2 issues, one Campaign and 2 great special offers!

Karharka Lives and Breathes

Well it's been a wild ride from it's small start last October.
Starting with this little blog and a dream Kartharka was dragged kicking and screaming into the world.

The Lair site has finally reached 50 posts of updates, background, rules and fun.

I've kept up the dream for 5 months, the sites gathered 900 views.

Over 12 pages of content have been added on top of the regular posts.

2 issues of the magazine are out, including the Combat issue, allowing people to finally play the game.

And at least one Campaign has begun, hopefully the first of many that I will hear about.

I would like to thank all of those who come by, repost content, +1 content, comment, and even buy actual issues of the game.

Without you I couldn't have done it.

There are a few of you out there who are really going above and beyond to help out and when more details arrive I will be posting that as well.

I'd also like to thank the great folks over at Heroes Beacon here in Saint John, New Brunswick (Canada) for stocking the game.  The first of many I hope.

I want to get as many people out there playing as possible so I call out to you now.
I have some copies I would love to send to people, so if you have a site of your own and review games, contact me at spookyroomproductions@gmail.com with your details and I will get some copies into your hands. The supply of review copies is limited to the first 10 I hear from so send in your details now.

I would also love to get more copies into retailers stores so if you are a retailer or know one well enough to convince them to carry it, then send me your details and I will send you off an introductory retailer pack containing 5 copies of issue 1 and 5 copies of issue 2. You may keep one of each for yourself and supply the rest to the retailer. 
The only caveat is that you must post a review of the game online at someplace like rpggeek.com and that you supply us with the contact details of the retailer and a picture of the game on the shelves.

I would say that's a pretty great deal so this one is limited to the first 5 people who send in their details to spookyroomproductions@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment