Thursday 23 July 2015

Not dead...

Just a quick note that I'm not dead and neither is the Sorcery issue. I just got drafted to colour, letter and layout a comic before the end of the month so with deadlines and all things have been kinda quiet here on the Lair front. Sorry bout that.

I'm also going to be working on my home campaign as soon as I'm done the comic so it may be a little light on updates here.

Good news though,(to some I guess) is that due to scheduling, life, blah blah blah, my home game is switching to an online game just to get some action in, both myself and my players are just too crazy busy to play a traditional game going to peoples houses and such.

I'll make announcements when the time comes as yes indeed their will be plenty of slots open as I envision a bit of a revolving door party knowing my players.

So yeah, not dead.

~Ripley

No comments:

Post a Comment